“Create the kind of self you will be happy to live with all your life.” -Foster C. McClellan
Massage-bodywork therapy has been proven beneficial for many chronic conditions including:
Allergies Sports Injuries
Arthritis Smoking Cessation
Bursitis Depression & Anxiety
Fatigue High Blood Pressure
Diabetes Low Back Pain
Infertility Asthma & Bronchitis
Insomnia Circulation Problem
Fibromyalgia Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Musculoskeletal Disorders
Advanced therapeutic and medicinal massage-bodywork provides relaxation, relieves tension associated with daily stresses in our business and personal lives, maintains optimum health, and achieves a balanced lifestyle of wellness. Advanced massage-bodywork therapy helps you relax, re-align, and rejuvenate. There are many positive aspects to receiving massage-bodywork therapy on a regular basis, and with the busy lives we lead, we can all benefit from professional touch.
Also, advanced massage-bodywork affects the entire body-mind through touch, intimacy, and clear intention. Touch is healing. Massage-bodywork can help heal and balance the body, soul, and mind centers of your total being. Massage-bodywork can be invigorating or can be soft and relaxing. Invigorating massage-bodywork applies rapid and strong strokes while soothing massage bodywork uses softer, fuller, and longer strokes. Massage-bodywork affects every “system” in the body. Some of the many benefits of massage-bodywork sessions are as follows:
For the Body:
- Increased blood and lymph flow AND reduces/relieves pain and swelling that improves circulation.
- Removes wastes, improves nutrition absorption, AND aids in more efficient digestion.
Increases the O2 and CO2 exchange within your body that revitalizes deeper breathing.
Allows for quicker muscle recovery AND strengthens the immune system.
Stimulates the skin to improve tone and glow AND softens/elasticizes the skin.
Creates awareness of your entire body of how it can function optimally which improves posture and ease of body movement (increasing flexibility and range of motion).
Lowers blood pressure, relieves tension-related headaches.
For the Mind:
- Invigorates and energizes but can also relax and soothe the body.
- Promotes the release of endorphins.
- Relieves stress and encourages relaxation.
- Invites intimacy with self and others within safe boundaries.
- Relaxing 1-1.5 hour dedicated purely for self with no outside distractions.
For the Soul:
- Enhances connection with self, others, and higher consciousness with God, Spirit, Universe (or whomever and whatever you believe in/rely on for spiritual matters).
- Balances your Be-ing and clarifies consciousness.