“Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.” -William James
You are invited to explore a new direction in healing especially if you can relate to any of the following questions:
- Trying to avoid surgery OR recovering from surgery?
- Always in pain? Trying to stop pain medications?
- Want to improve your athletic & personal performance?
- Tired of feeling sluggish, not your optimal self?
- Want to improve your posture or experience a “postural correction”?
- Ready to create positive change in your life and have increased well being?
- Want to have a more productive, fulfilling day, lifestyle?
- Want greater flexibility?
- Want to relieve back pain, neck pain and headaches, and pains related to TMJ, sports and auto injuries, carpel tunnel syndrome, and other “pains” you feel constantly or continuously?
Did you know you can feel better and be more productive in your life with routine massages (also known as bodywork)? Not only can massage-bodywork relieve stresses in the body, but it can help you heal quicker (whether it is from a recent or past accident, surgery, a cold, or a recent or past emotional incident), alleviate pain, increase flexibility, and improve your sleep pattern. Most importantly, massage-bodywork can improve your body posture/alignment to where you can move more freely within your own body and not feel so many aches and pains.
I am a Connective Tissue Specialist specializing in advanced therapeutic, medicinal massage-bodywork modalities with the focus of helping people relieve pain and improve body posture/alignment. All of my massage-bodywork appointments are custom-designed to the client’s needs. My massage-bodywork sessions are healing, restorative, and effective. I significantly help people with chronic pain from back and neck pain, shoulder pain, arm and hand numbness, hip, knee and feet pain, and more. After one session or series of a few sessions, my clients are able to move more freely with an improved sense of well-being.
The modalities I specialize in to optimally STRETCH and EXPAND contracted muscles, get rid of pain, and restore natural body posture/alignment are:
* Structural Integration *
* Structural Energetic Therapy® *
* Rossiter System “Workouts” *
* Traditional Thailand (Thai) Massage *
* Neuromuscular Therapy *
* Scar Tissue Massage *
* Certified Personal Trainer *
If you are suffering from pain from a past injury or accident, please, set-up an appointment so I can help you increase your immunity and promote issue regeneration. If you are considering having surgery to relieve chronic pain, please, see me before you do! My goal is to help you feel better and give you the tools to keep you healthy and strong! When you set your intention to be responsible for your health, your healing is so much more substantial and the experience is rewarding!
Something to think about: Do you want your body in pain constantly OR have the pain you are experiencing have an end? Advanced massage-bodywork therapy can assist in getting rid of pain permanently. Drugs, shots, and surgery will more than like keep you in pain, forever. You decide – it’s your body!